Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally!

I have internet at home once again. Lol.

Okay so I have been writing new songs. They have more of an acoustical feel to it but I like it and hope you all like it to. In about a month I'm going to set up a short sample of two of the songs I have been working on. It will a couple of seconds not a long sample.

I wrote a congregational song that I presented to one of the worship leaders, mainly cause he asked if I'd written anything that we could use. Lol. I personally was too shy to present but since he asked and was waiting for me to come up with something so we could practice it I presented "La Victoria A Llegado." We have played it a couple of times at church and it has gotten a good response so I am glad. More than anything glad because it leads people into worship. I am going to try and record it next time we play it at church and set it up here.

Last year I wrote a christmas song and am now working on aligning tracks and show a rough demo to my friend of the song and see what he thinks since it was his idea for me to write one. Not that I hadn't thought of writing one before but it was his idea for me to do one last year. lol. Hopefully I will not procrastinate, which I'm not, I'm prophesing that I'm not, and it will be ready this year.

So I'm at work on my music. Also back in school and learning more about music engineering and production. Loving it. Even more closer to my goal of my home studio. I have a mini set up in my room but will be clearing and taking some things out of the living room and will be setting up the "big" not "mini" equipment up. That's the last step in accomplishing my goal. All I need is to buy one of those storage houses to put all the stuff in and we're good to go. =)

Alright, more updates to come later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment